Weber is one of the grills you can find in the market today. Weber gas grills have several features which you can use to cook different foods. You can always follow Weber gas grill recipes you can find online to make delicious foods.
1. Sweet and sour chicken thighs with wilted spinach are one of the delicious Weber instant pot chicken tenders gas grill recipes. The time for preparing this food is fifteen minutes. You should marinate it for two hours at least. The cooking time lasts for ten minutes. The ingredients needed are one fourth cup of vinegar made from rice, two tablespoons of oil, two tablespoons of sugar, one tablespoon of soy sauce and two teaspoons of spicy chili-garlic sauce, six skinless and boneless thighs of chicken, one plum tomato and four big leaves of spinach
1. Put the chicken in a plastic bag and put the marinade. Make sure there is no air left in the bag by sealing it tightly. Put it inside the fridge for two hours.
2. Take the chicken from the bag and put the marinade in a huge skillet. Then start grilling the chicken on direct fire until it becomes firm and you see the juices. This will be done for ten minutes. Cover the grill while you are cooking.
3. Put the marinade in a pot and let it boil for one minutes. Then put the tomato, leaves of spinach and cook it for three minutes. Serve the chicken warm with the mixture on top of it.
2. Teriyaki Chicken Burgers is one of the tasty Weber gas grill recipes. The ingredients you need include one pound of chicken that has been grounded, one half cup of bread crumbs, one fourth cup of parsley, one big egg, three tablespoons of Teriyaki sauce, two teaspoons of mustard, one teaspoon of sesame oil, one half teaspoon of salt, one half teaspoon of pepper and olive oil. You will also need four pieces of buns for burgers.
1. Put the ingredients for making the burger in a big bowl. Mix all the ingredients using your hands. Shape the burgers with your hands and then cover it in a wrap. Then put it in the ref for one hour.
2. Spray each burger patty with some oil and grill it in medium fire about four hundred fifty degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure it is well done after twelve minutes.
3. Toast the hamburger buns for thirty seconds. Then brush each bun with some mayonnaise and mustard. Put the burger patty and add some grilled onion.
3. Giant T-Bone steaks with Lone Star rub – This is another one of those good Weber gas grill recipes. The cooking time for this recipe is about ten minutes. The ingredients you need for the rub are two teaspoons of salt, one half teaspoons of chili, one half teaspoon of granulated onion, three fourth teaspoon of granulated garlic, one half teaspoon of paprika, one half teaspoon of marjoram, one fourth teaspoon of cumin, one fourth teaspoon of pepper and one eight teaspoon of cinnamon. For the meat you will need four pieces of steaks, two tablespoons of olive oil and two pieces of limes.